No sunflower seeds or gum allowed in the building.
- Kids under age 7 are not allowed in the SportsQuest facility.
- Batting helmets must be worn in the batting cages.
- No beverages on baseball turf, basketball floor, or tennis courts.
- All damage to equipment or facilities must be reported.
- No profanity, no fighting, and no horsing around.
- Memberships do not include basketball.
- No steel baseball shoes anywhere in the building.
- No alcohol or tobacco on the premises.
- No street shoes allowed on playing fields.
- Proper clothing required.
- Soft cleat baseball shoes are allowed.
- Tennis shoes are preferred (cannot be wet).
- Do not remove any equipment (helmets, bats, balls) or anything that is property of SportsQuest or of another SportsQuest member.
- No outside trainers allowed except for Elite.
- Children who are elementary school age through middle school age must be accompanied by an adult.
Baseball training contact info:
Professional baseball and softball training is provided by Baseball Concepts. Please contact Devin at firstname.lastname@example.org or at (949) 357-6293 for info, pricing, and appointments.
Mon – Fri: Noon – 9:00 pm
Sat: 8:00 am – 3:00 pm
Sun: Always closed—not available for field reservations.