Thank you for your interest in the SportsQuest Family Center. As Zeeland’s premier Baseball, Softball, and Tennis training facility, SportsQuest provides a clean and safe environment for our members.
SportsQuest membership is available to Zeeland and Hamilton School district residents only (age and location rules exempt for pickleball). Children—age 7 through High School—who have a desire to learn or improve their Baseball and/or Tennis skills are welcome to submit an application to be considered for membership. To qualify for a SportsQuest membership, children who are ages 7-12 years old must support and play in their respective Little League programs. They would also need to meet the minimum requirement of games played for their Little League, and if selected, they would also be required to play on the All Star team. Please note that application information must be reviewed/updated every year for membership consideration by the SportsQuest Board. If approved for membership, all SportsQuest Rules and Code of Ethics must be followed. SportsQuest reserves the right to remove the membership of anyone who fails to comply with the SportsQuest Rules and Code of Ethics.
1. Purchase an annual subscription for your level below.
2. Fill out the Sportsquest registration form. You will be re-directed to the form once your payment is complete. If you are not re-directed, please click on the ‘return to site’ link on the PayPal page. If you are still not re-directed, please check your email over the next few days to complete registration.
3. Please note that your membership dues will automatically be charged on your debit/credit card or PayPal account in one year; however, you will still need to update your profile information in one year in order to qualify for a renewal membership. You will be emailed reminders 3 times prior to the automatic renewal payment in order to give you a chance to either cancel your membership (in PayPal) or to update/verify your profile information if you would like to renew your membership.
*The annual membership price is subject to change based on needs to keep the facility running and maintained properly.
Terms & Conditions:
By submitting the PayPal form and purchasing the membership, you acknowledge that there are inherent risks and dangerous conditions involved in the use of Sportsquest’s facilities. You understand that Sportsquest assumes no liability for injuries, death, or property loss that occur on its premises, that arise from the use of its facilities, or that are caused by the negligence of Sportsquest, its officers, or its agents. In consideration of the use of Sportsquest’s facilities, you voluntarily assume all the risks of injury, death, or property loss for you and your children, and you release Sportsquest, its officers, and its agents from liability for all injuries, death, or property loss
1) that occur on Sportsquest’s premises,
2) that arise from the use of Sportsquest’s facilities, and
3) that are caused by the negligence of Sportsquest, its officers or its agents.
Please use the subscribe button that is below the membership level you want:
Please note: ‘SINGLE Baseball/Softball Membership’ is for ONE child. If you have multiple children wanting a membership, please sign up for one of the FAMILY plans below.
Single Baseball/Softball Membership, includes parents $175.00
Single Membership, Tennis, does not include parents $175.00
Single Membership, Tennis, includes parents $220.00
Single Combo (Baseball/Softball & Tennis) Membership, one child plays Baseball/Softball & Tennis, does not include parents $300.00
Family Baseball/Softball Membership, two or more kids, includes parents $300.00
Family Tennis Membership, two or more kids, parents not included $300
Family Tennis Membership, two or more kids, includes parents $375.00
Partial Family Combo Membership, if one child plays Baseball/Softball only and one child plays Tennis only, not including parents $300.00
Partial Family Combo Membership, if one child plays Baseball/Softball only and one child plays Tennis only, including parents $375.00
Family Combo (Baseball/Softball & Tennis) Membership, two or more kids, does not include parents $400
Family Combo (Baseball/Softball & Tennis) Membership, two or more kids, parents included $500.00
Training Membership $65
Membership covers use of the SportsQuest facility for training with Baseball Concepts only (you would pay BC separately for the training).
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions